New Alphabet Nuggets for SUMMER!

 

You asked... I'm delivering!! 

My Alphabet Nugget Series has been SO popular and after getting piles of emails every week asking for new designs - I figured I better get busy!!

These sets come with several coordinating wrapper designs, a full alphabet with lots of extra letters + a sheet of cute accent images! I usually make names with mine and like to use them as gift tags on gifts, but I also use them to spell out words! Spell THANKS or JOY or SUMMER - any word that you need! They make great party favors as well and are super cute as a place setting! 

Some quick tips for assembly... For best results, I recommend setting your printer to it's BEST quality print setting and I like to use glossy brochure paper best. Then, trim and wrap the nugget - secure with tape on the back. Then, either print the trays provided, or just trim a strip from matching card stock to make your tray. Use a glue stick or double stick tape to secure to the strip, this helps the nuggets stay in place and not slide around in the baggie. For the baggies - I use "pretzel stick" bags, you can get them anywhere cake decorating supplies are sold, even Walmart. Or - I'll link you up below

Supplies on Amazon (ad): Glossy Paper, Cello Baggies

So many ideas! So much cuteness... more to come!



Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments